- Solid timber sections – no finger joins or vaneers
- Sliding door handle features a double sided key locking and anti lift pins
- Heavy duty operable door interlocker
- Heavy duty rollers for double glazed doors
- Available in 3 and 4 panel configurations
- Superior weather seals fitted to internal door rebate
- Frame assembled with zinc coated screws using the latest European technology.
- Heavier sections provides increased structural strength, stability and aesthetic beauty
- Corrosion resistant and water tight joints resulting in a longer lasting window
- Quality surface finish allows your painter to achieve an excellent painted/stained product outcome
- Optional 22mm double glazed unit available which allows for a larger air gap and greater insulation
- Allows for large openings which are perfect for entertaining areas
- Doors remain in tracking system, removing the need to have an area for them to sit when open.
- Heavy duty rollers on double glazed doors makes operation easier and smoother
- Heavy duty door interlocker provides strength and tight seal
- Superior weather seals prevent air and water infiltration