- Smooth glide counter balance, using cord and pulley system or spiral balance systems.
- Solid timber sections – no finger joins or veneers
- Keyed sash locks
- Superior weather seals around sash rebates and mid rail
- Aluminium or optional timber insect screens to the external of the windows
- Parting beads are timber with the option of plastic with felt weather strips
- Square or rounded timber staff beads
- Bull nose, federation or lambs tongue sash horns to internal or external
- Mortice & Tenon joints to head, jamb & stiles – glued and fitted with zinc coated screws using the latest European technology.
- Counter balance systems reduce rattle
- Heavier timber sections provides increased structural strength, stability and aesthetic beauty
- Counter balance ropes enhances character – traditional style
- Corrosion resistant and water tight joints resulting in a longer lasting window
- Quality surface finish allows your painter to achieve an excellent painted/stained product outcome
- Ease of operation
- Circular ventilation – both sashes opening. Cool air can enter through the bottom opening, hot air escapes through the top opening.
- Sash compression seals prevent air and water infiltration
View Product Specification Timber Double Hung Windows (PDF)