- Truth Roto Gear operator with contour folding handle fitted on jamb or mullion (vertically)
- Heavy Duty hinges to suit double glazing weight
- Duel home guard sash locks applied above and bellow the operator handle as standard for security and a tight weather seal
- Superior weather seals to internal sash rebates
- Aluminium or optional timber insect screens to the inside of the windows
- Mortice & Tenon joints to head, jamb & stiles – glued and fitted with zinc coated screws using the latest European technology.
- Heavier sections provides increased structural strength, stability and aesthetic beauty
- Corrosion resistant and water tight joints resulting in a longer lasting window
- Quality surface finish allows your painter to achieve an excellent painted/stained product outcome
- Optional 22mm double glazed unit available which allows for a larger air gap and greater insulation
- Sashes opens 350mm maximising air flow and easy cleaning from inside
- Sash locks and concealed snubbers provide security; prevent bowing of sash rails and increases negative air pressure rating.
- Sash compression seals prevent air and water infiltration
View Product Specification Timber Casement Windows – Full Height (PDF)