- Solid timber sections – no finger joins or veneers
- Mortice & Tenon joints to head, jamb & stiles – glued and fitted with zinc coated screws using the latest European technology.
- Heavier sections provides increased structural strength, stability and aesthetic beauty. Also allows the frame to handle larger spans of glass
- Corrosion resistant and water tight joints resulting in a longer lasting window
- Quality surface finish allows your painter to achieve an excellent painted/stained product outcome
Valley windows sources its louvre components from Breezway, the world leader in louvre windows.
Breezway is at the forefront of louvre window design and technology. What sets the Altair Louvre apart from the rest?
- Clever and unique patented design
- High quality materials and manufacturing
- Extensive testing in a NATA certified laboratory
- Many years of proven field performance
- Widest range of Product Options