Aluminium Superlite Window
- Can be neatly coupled to hinged and sliding door frames.
- Mitred corners enhance the window’s clean appearance. All fixings are made from durable stainless steel.
- Inline reveals mean the frames are as easy to fit as timber windows. This inline reveal also shields the aluminium frame, improving the energy efficiency of the product.
ALL SIZES ARE TYPICAL RATHER THAN DEFINITIVE. FOR SIZES OUTSIDE THESE – INCLUDING MULTIPLE, COUPLED UNITS – PLEASE DISCUSS WITH YOUR VALLEY WINDOWS CONSULTANT
Features and Specifications:
- Transoms or mullions may be fitted within a single outer frame.
- Optional sill flap is available.
- Glass is installed with vinyl or santroprene seals on both sides, ensuring weather tightness & rattle-free glazing.
- Optional external frame infill creates a 15mm x 3mm flashing groove.
- Designed to cater for larger windows.
- An optional ‘no reveal equaliser’ results in no visible timber internally, with infills conveniently covering fixing points.