Timber Double Hung Window
- Counter balance systems reduces rattle.
- Ease of operation.
- Circular ventilation – both sashes opening.
For custom sizes, please consult your Valley Windows representative.
Features and Specifications:
- Mortice & Tenon joints to head, jamb & stiles – glued and fitted with zinc coated screws using the latest European technology.
- 170mm x 45mm or optional 170mm x 65mm sills.
- 140mm x 38mm jambs, mullions and transoms.
- Solid timber sections – no finger joins or veneers.
- Keyed sash locks.
- Superior weather seals around sash rebates and mid rail.
- Aluminium or optional timber insect screens to the external of the double hung windows.
- Bull nose, federation or lambs tongue sash horns to internal or external.
- Heavier timber sections provides increased structural strength, stability and aesthetic beauty.
- Sash compression seals prevent air and water infiltration.