Timber Bi-fold Window
- Option of Centor roll down blind incorporated in the frame.
- Panels open externally, resulting in an extremely tight seal when closed.
- Can be supplied without a sill where necessary.
Maximum opening: 1500mm high x 3000mm wide.
Features and Specifications:
- Frames assembled with zinc coated screws using the latest European technology.
- 170mm wide Merbau sills.
- 140mm x 38mm jambs.
- Sash stiles at 60mm x 38mm.
- Maximum sash weight of 20 kgs.
- Keyed drop bolts fitted to the bottom of sashes as standard.
- Superior weather seals to internal rebates and sash to sash joins.
- Heavier sections provide increased structural strength, stability and aesthetic beauty.
- Quality surface finish allows your painter to achieve an excellent painted/stained product outcome.