Sashless Double Hung Window
- Offers unparalleled circulation of air through simultaneous operation of top and bottom panels.
- Key locking is available in both vent and fully closed positions.
- Can be configured vertically or horizontally in a servery.
ALL SIZES ARE TYPICAL RATHER THAN DEFINITIVE. FOR SIZES OUTSIDE OF THESE PLEASE DISCUSS WITH YOUR VALLEY WINDOWS CONSULTANT
Features and Specifications:
- Dual weather seals on moving panels help exclude drafts, rain and intrusive noise.
- Flyscreen frames are extruded, providing much greater strength than roll-formed alternatives.
- Glass is installed with vinyl or santroprene seals on both sides, ensuring weather tightness & rattle-free glazing.
- Inline reveals mean the frames are as easy to fit as timber windows. This inline reveal also shields the aluminium frame, improving the energy efficiency of the product.
- Optional external frame infill creates a 15mm x 3mm flashing groove.