Timber Awning Window
- Option of Truth awning operator with folding handle, homeguard sash locks and heavy duty stays are available.
- Heavier sections provides increased structural strength, stability and aesthetic beauty.
- Quality surface finish allows your painter to achieve an excellent painted/stained product outcome.
For custom sizes, please consult your Valley Windows representative.
Features and Specifications:
- Mortice & Tenon joints to head, jamb & stiles – glued and fitted with zinc coated screws using the latest European technology.
- 170mm x 45mm sills.
- 140mm x 38mm jambs, mullions and transoms.
- 60mm x 38mm or optional 60mm x 44mm sash rails.
- Whitco lockable keyed winder as standard.
- Superior weather seals to internal sash rebates.
- Aluminium or optional timber insect screens to the inside of the awning windows.
- Optional 22mm double glazed unit available which allows for a larger air gap.
- Whitco mechanisms can be all keyed alike and locked in any open position.
- Using the Truth mechanism sash locks and concealed snubbers provide security; prevent bowing of sash rails and increases negative air pressure rating.
- Sash compression seals prevent air and water infiltration.