Timber Stacker Doors
- Similar to sliding doors, incorporating another row of sliding panels over a larger distance.
- Optional timber flydoors can be incorporated into the frame internally.
- Available in 3 and 6 panel designs.
ALL SIZES ARE TYPICAL RATHER THAN DEFINITIVE. FOR SIZES OUTSIDE OF THESE PLEASE TALK WITH YOUR VALLEY WINDOWS CONSULTANT.
Features and Specifications:
- Encourage access to the outdoors from inside, whilst offering efficient ventilation.
- The secure lock assembly features anti-lift pins and is key lockable from both sides.
- Door stiles and heads at 115mm x 38mm, bottom rails at 140mm x 38mm.
- Heavier sections provide increased structural strength, stability and aesthetic beauty.
- Quality surface finish allows your painter to achieve an excellent painted/stained product outcome.
- Solid timber sections – no finger joins or veneers.
- Frames assembled with zinc coated screws using the latest European technology.