Timber Bi-Fold Doors
- Configuration options from 2 to 8 timber bifold doors.
- Top hung roller operation provides less weight on sill for smooth and easy door folding.
- Optional Centor retractable screen incorporated in the frame.
For custom sizes, please consult your Valley Windows representative.
Features and Specifications:
- Timber frames assembled with zinc coated screws using the latest European technology.
- 170mm wide Merbau sills.
- 140mm x 38mm jambs.
- Door stiles and heads at 115mm x 38mm and bottom rails at 140mm x 38mm.
- Keyed drop bolts fitted to bottom of bi-fold doors as standard.
- Superior weather seals to internal door rebates and on door to door joints.
- Heavier sections provides increased structural strength, stability and aesthetic beauty.
- Quality surface finish allows your painter to achieve an excellent painted/stained product outcome.
- Centor keyed drop bolts ensure secure door locking points – slimline drop bolts gives a modern look.
- Larger spanning bi-fold doors provide views and consistent door look.