Corner Sliding & Stacker Doors
- Our range of sliding and stacker door units has been expanded to include internal and external corner versions.
- All door panels roll on two 80kg rated carriages, resulting in effortless operation.
- Door panels are weatherproofed through dual wool-pile seals.
ALL SIZES ARE TYPICAL RATHER THAN DEFINITIVE. FOR PRACTICAL PURPOSES, WHERE DOOR HEIGHT EXCEEDS 2400mm, A SLIDING PANEL WIDTH RESTRICTION OF 1000mm APPLIES. FOR SIZES OUTSIDE OF THESE PLEASE TALK WITH YOUR VALLEY WINDOWS CONSULTANT
Features and Specifications:
- Available in 4 and 6 panel designs.
- Encourage access to the outdoors from inside, whilst offering efficient ventilation.
- The secure lock assembly features anti-lift pins and is key lockable from both sides. An instile lock & architectural handle is an optional upgrade.
- Flyscreens run on their own tracks and fit neatly to the exterior of the frame.
- Tracks are separate from the sill section, meaning it can be replaced due to wear and tear.
- Tracks are coated in black anodising, improving the sliding action of the product.
- Glass is installed with vinyl or santroprene seals on both sides, ensuring weather tightness & rattle-free glazing.
- Inline reveals mean the frames are as easy to fit as timber windows. This inline reveal also shields the aluminium frame, improving the energy efficiency of the product.
- Optional external frame infill creates a 15mm x 3mm flashing groove.