Aluminium Horizontal Sliding Window
- The window can be locked in an open position for secure air-flow overnight or when you are not home.
- The sash support is largely hidden in the window frame, resulting in more access to light and a greater thermal performance.
- A stylish dust cover protects the window when it is closed, also serving as a convenient secondary lock.
ALL SIZES ARE TYPICAL RATHER THAN DEFINITIVE. FOR SIZES & CONFIGURATIONS OUTSIDE OF THESE, PLEASE DISCUSS WITH YOUR VALLEY WINDOWS CONSULTANT
Features and Specifications:
- Tracks are separate from the sill section, meaning it can be replaced due to wear and tear.
- Tracks are coated in black anodising, improving the sliding action of the product.
- Dual weather seals on moving panels help exclude drafts, rain and intrusive noise.
- Flyscreen frames are extruded, providing much greater strength than roll-formed alternatives.
- Glass is installed with vinyl or santroprene seals on both sides, ensuring weather tightness & rattle-free glazing.
- Inline reveals mean the frames are as easy to fit as timber windows. This inline reveal also shields the aluminium frame, improving the energy efficiency of the product.
- Mitred corners enhance the window’s clean appearance. All fixings are made from durable stainless steel.
- Optional external frame infill creates a 15mm x 3mm flashing groove.
- Each sash has dual wheel carriages which can take up to 44 kgs.