Timber Sliding Doors
- Heavier timber sections provides increased structural strength, stability and aesthetic beauty.
- Quality surface finish allows your painter to achieve an excellent painted/stained product outcome.
- Heavy duty rollers on double glazed timber sliding doors makes operation easier and smoother.
For custom sizes, please consult your Valley Windows representative.
Features and Specifications:
- Timber frame assembled with zinc coated screws using the latest European technology.
- 170mm wide Merbau sills.
- 140mm x 38mm jambs.
- Door stiles and heads at 115 x 38 and bottom rails at 140 x 38.
- Solid timber sections – no finger joins or vaneers.
- Timber insect door to internal – operable door to external for better weather seal.
- Optional fixed door in sidelites available.
- Customised styles, configurations and sizes.
- Laminated mullion allows for extra frame strength in high wind areas.
- Superior weather seals prevent air and water infiltration.