Timber Casement Window – Full Height
- Heavy Duty hinges to suit double glazing weight.
- Duel home guard sash locks applied above and below the operator handle as standard for security and a tight weather seal.
- Sashes opens 350mm maximising air flow and easy cleaning from inside.
For custom sizes, please consult your Valley Windows representative.
Features and Specifications:
- Mortice & Tenon joints to head, jamb & stiles – glued and fitted with zinc coated screws using the latest European technology.
- 170mm x 45mm sills.
- 140mm x 38mm jambs, mullions and transoms.
- Superior weather seals to internal sash rebates.
- Aluminium or optional timber insect screens to the inside of the windows.
- Heavier sections provides increased structural strength, stability and aesthetic beauty.
- Quality surface finish allows your painter to achieve an excellent painted/stained product outcome.
- Folding handle avoids interference from window dressings.
- Sash locks and concealed snubbers provide security; prevent bowing of sash rails and increases negative air pressure rating.
- Sash compression seals prevent air and water infiltration.