Timber Sliding Windows
- Heavier sections provide increased structural strength, stability and aesthetic beauty.
- The flyscreen also slides internally, resulting in the window being easily used as a servery.
- Premium rollers on double glazed sashes make operation easier and smoother.
ALL SIZES ARE TYPICAL RATHER THAN DEFINITIVE. FOR SIZES & CONFIGURATIONS OUTSIDE OF THESE, PLEASE DISCUSS WITH YOUR VALLEY WINDOWS CONSULTANT
Features and Specifications:
- Frames assembled with zinc coated screws using the latest European technology.
- 170mm wide Merbau sills.
- 140mm x 38mm jambs.
- Sash stiles at 60mm x 38mm, 85mm x 38mm section available for larger frames.
- Keyed lock as standard.
- Superior weather seals to internal rebates and sash to sash joins.
- Quality surface finish allows your painter to achieve an excellent painted/stained product outcome.