Timber Hinged Doors
- Available as both open in or out, flydoors are also available.
- Open out frames are recommended when the sill is exposed to wind driven rain.
DOORS ILLUSTRATED AS OPEN-OUT; OPEN-IN SIZE RANGE IS IDENTICAL. ALL SIZES ARE TYPICAL RATHER THAN DEFINITIVE. FOR SIZES OUTSIDE OF THESE PLEASE TALK WITH YOUR VALLEY WINDOWS CONSULTANT
Features and Specifications:
- Hinged doors are supplied loose without hardware to allow you to use the perfect hardware for your home.
- Frames assembled with zinc coated screws using the latest European technology.
- 170mm wide Merbau sills.
- 140mm x 38mm jambs.
- Door stiles and heads at 115mm x 38mm, bottom rails at 140mm x 38mm.
- Heavier sections provide increased structural strength, stability and aesthetic beauty.
- Quality surface finish allows your painter to achieve an excellent painted/stained product outcome.