Fixed Timber Window
- Butt joint windows with or without transoms.
- Solid timber sections – no finger joins or veneers.
- Heavier sections provides increased structural strength, stability and aesthetic beauty, which can also handle larger spans of glass.
For custom sizes, please consult your Valley Windows representative.
Features and Specifications:
- Mortice & Tenon joints to head, jamb & stiles – glued and fitted with zinc coated screws using the latest European technology.
- 170mm x 45mm sills.
- 140mm x 38mm jambs, mullions and transoms.
- Fixed sashes to have 60mm x 38mm or optional 85mm x 38mm bottom rail with 60mm x 38mm top rail and sides.
- Colonial bars with individual glass lites – not stuck on bars.
- Reduced section depths available for internal fixed windows.
- Corrosion resistant and water tight joints.
- Quality surface finish allows your painter to achieve an excellent painted/stained product outcome.
- Fitted Fixed sashes can provide uniform look to match opening windows.