Timber Louvre Windows
- Offers excellent ventilation throughout the home, particularly in coastal areas.
- Flyscreens are fitted to the external face.
- Louvre blades operate internally, leaving the flyscreen unobstructed.
ALL SIZES ARE TYPICAL RATHER THAN DEFINITIVE. FOR SIZES OUTSIDE THESE – INCLUDING MULTIPLE, COUPLED UNITS – PLEASE DISCUSS WITH YOUR VALLEY WINDOWS CONSULTANT
Features and Specifications:
- Louvre galleries are sourced from Breezway’s 102mm and 152mm suite. Manual and motor driven units are available.
- Dual weather seals on moving panels help exclude drafts, rain and intrusive noise.
- Flyscreen frames are available in aluminium or timber.
- Heavier sections provide increased structural strength, stability and aesthetic beauty.
- Quality surface finish allows your painter to achieve an excellent painted/stained product outcome.
- Solid timber sections – no finger joins or veneers.
- Frames assembled with zinc coated screws using the latest European technology.
- Keyed locking comes as standard.