Aluminium Bifold Door (Bottom Roll)
- Option of Centor S1E retractable screen which is factory fitted.
- This bottom rolling system ensures the smoothest of operation. With weight bearing on the sill, overhead works are minimised.
- Lever compression locks secure at multiple points, providing added security and superior weather protection.
ALL SIZES ARE TYPICAL RATHER THAN DEFINITIVE. FOR SIZES OUTSIDE OF THESE (eg: servery window) PLEASE TALK WITH YOUR VALLEY CONSULTANT
Features and Specifications:
- Aluminium bifold Door hardware is available standard in either satin chrome or black.
- Flush bolts are fitted top and bottom on all fold away panels.
- A shallow sill profile minimises the threshold between indoor and external flooring levels.
- Glass is installed with vinyl or santroprene seals on both sides, ensuring weather tightness & rattle-free glazing.
- Inline reveals mean the frames are as easy to fit as timber windows. This inline reveal also shields the aluminium frame, improving the energy efficiency of the product.
- Optional external frame infill creates a 15mm x 3mm flashing groove.