Aluminium Casement Windows
- Provide efficient ventilation through the use of cross breezes.
- Two separate mechanical latches clamp the sash tightly against the outer frame, ensuring the sash is able to exclude wind & water.
- Dual action stays lift the sash away from the frame, resulting in superior ventilation.
ALL SIZES ARE TYPICAL RATHER THAN DEFINITIVE. FOR SIZES OUTSIDE OF THESE (incl. raked windows) PLEASE DISCUSS WITH YOUR VALLEY WINDOWS CONSULTANT
Features and Specifications:
- All stays are stainless steel.
- Dual weather seals on moving panels help exclude drafts, rain and intrusive noise.
- Flyscreen frames are extruded, providing much greater strength than roll-formed alternatives.
- Glass is installed with vinyl or santroprene seals on both sides, ensuring weather tightness & rattle-free glazing.
- Inline reveals mean the frames are as easy to fit as timber windows. This inline reveal also shields the aluminium frame, improving the energy efficiency of the product.
- Mitred corners enhance the window’s clean appearance. All fixings are made from durable stainless steel.
- Optional external frame infill creates a 15mm x 3mm flashing groove.
- The operator handle folds neatly away, giving a clean internal appearance.