Aluminium Louvre Window
- Offers excellent ventilation throughout the home, particularly in coastal areas.
- Flyscreens fit to the external face in a specially developed retention system.
- Louvre blades operate internally, leaving the flyscreen unobstructed.
ALL SIZES ARE TYPICAL RATHER THAN DEFINITIVE. FOR SIZES OUTSIDE THESE – INCLUDING MULTIPLE, COUPLED UNITS – PLEASE DISCUSS WITH YOUR VALLEY WINDOWS CONSULTANT
Features and Specifications:
- Louvre galleries are sourced from Breezway’s 102mm and 152mm suite. Manual and motor driven units are available.
- Dual weather seals on moving panels help exclude drafts, rain and intrusive noise.
- Flyscreen frames are extruded, providing much greater strength than roll-formed alternatives.
- Glass is installed with vinyl or santroprene seals on both sides, ensuring weather tightness & rattle-free glazing.
- Inline reveals mean the frames are as easy to fit as timber windows. This inline reveal also shields the aluminium frame, improving the energy efficiency of the product.
- Optional external frame infill creates a 15mm x 3mm flashing groove.