- Similar to sliding doors, incorporating another row of sliding panels over a larger distance.
- All door panels roll on two 80kg rated carriages, resulting in effortless operation.
- Door panels are weatherproofed through dual wool-pile seals.
ALL SIZES ARE TYPICAL RATHER THAN DEFINITIVE. FOR SIZES OUTSIDE OF THESE PLEASE TALK WITH YOUR VALLEY WINDOWS CONSULTANT. NOTE THAT FLYSCREEN DOORS OVER 12000mm IN WIDTH WILL REQUIRE A SPREADER BAR TO RETAIN TENSION, & SCREENS WITH STAINLESS STEEL MESH CAN ONLY BE SUPPLIED TO A MAXIMUM WIDTH OF 1500mm.
Features and Specifications:
- Available in 3, 4, 6 and 8 panel designs.
- Encourage access to the outdoors from inside, whilst offering efficient ventilation.
- The secure lock assembly features anti-lift pins and is key lockable from both sides. An instile lock & architectural handle is an optional upgrade.
- Flyscreens run on their own tracks and fit neatly to the exterior of the frame.
- Tracks are separate from the sill section, meaning it can be replaced due to wear and tear.
- Tracks are coated in black anodising, improving the sliding action of the product.
- Glass is installed with vinyl or santroprene seals on both sides, ensuring weather tightness & rattle-free glazing.
- Inline reveals mean the frames are as easy to fit as timber windows. This inline reveal also shields the aluminium frame, improving the energy efficiency of the product.
- Optional external frame infill creates a 15mm x 3mm flashing groove.